Are you interested in an intensive living and learning experience on campus this summer? Stipends and housing are provided.
Apply to be part of the Institute for Leadership and Technolgy Management (ILTM) here: http://www.bucknell.edu/ILTM
All sophomores, all majors are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
ILTM engaged students and alumni in a lifetime of growth toward becoming enlightened leaders by providing first-hand experience with a range of:
- Management frameworks and styles
- Drivers of technological and social change
- Academic concepts that broadly inform technology and management
- Leadership philosophies and practices for complex, real-world situations
- Experiences that instill the powers of observing, thinking, doing and reflecting
Through ILTM young leaders learn to extract lessons from any situation, fueling their continued development long after the program ends.
Applications are being accepted from now until December 02, 2016 at 5:00 PM (early decision) or January 06, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
Attendance at an information session is not required for application.
Summer 2017 Core Faculty Include:
Professors Doug Allen, Brian King, Eric Martin and Joe Tranquillo