Open to all majors and class years!
Sign up online form: https://goo.gl/forms/bI43xQYT7rWFuyhk2
Deadline to sign up is Monday, January 30, at 8AM.
Each year Johnson & Johnson (J&J) sponsors the annual University Case Competition on ten campuses across the country. BUCKNELL IS ONE OF THE 10 CAMPUSES!
The winning team from each university travels to J&J headquarters in New Jersey for an all day networking event and a chance to compete head to head with teams from the 10 participating universities. The competition is a month long event that brings together top business students to make decisions that build and support a holistic business strategy.
HOW IT WORKS
Interested students, complete this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/bI43xQYT7rWFuyhk2
Students will be assigned to a team by Bucknell’s School of Management.
Team will attend a kickoff session on Monday, January 30 from 6-6:45pm in Academic West to hear about the case and learn the rules.
Each team then has four weeks to complete the case and prepare a presentation for Tuesday, February 28. Teams will present to J&J employees and are judged based on specific criteria outlined in the case as well as the team’s ability to answer questions and support their overall business strategy. The winning team receives a monetary prize and goes on to compete in the finals held at Johnson & Johnson headquarters in New Brunswick NJ.
WHO CAN COMPETE
Teams of 5-7 students using the following criteria:
- business majors with an emphasis on finance, accounting, economics, marketing (but open to all majors)
- strong academic performance and leadership skills
- no more than 1 senior
- at least 3 finance/accounting majors
- no more than 2 members shall have competed in the J&J University Case Competition in the prior academic year
- Work together on a problem that typifies a real, working marketing situation.
- Network with J&J professional staff and other University teams.
- Add professional accomplishments to your resume.
- Interact with executives of the sponsoring organization.
- Test your skills as a real-world marketing consultant.
- Win cash awards and a trip to Johnson & Johnson Headquarters to compete.