Thursday, April 13:
One on One Informational Interviews in the Career Center from 1:30 – 4 p.m. -sign up on the Bridge
Spots left as of 4/6 are:
– Ann Erni P’20: Diversity HR (2 spots left)
– Collyn Gilbert ’95: Equity Research (3 spots left)
– Debbie Patterson ’86 P’19: Private Banking (4 spots left)
– Robin Suskind ’94: Investment Banking (4 spots left)
– Diane Vazza P’20: Fixed Income (2 spots left)
Risk Management Coffee Hour in the Career Center from 2 – 3 p.m. – sign up on the Bridge
“Equity” Film Showing with Q&A Session with film investors Anne and Nick Erni P’20 at the Campus Theatre from 7:15 – 9:30 p.m. – FREE!
Friday, April 14:
Women in Leadership Panel in Walls Lounge from 9 – 10 a.m., breakfast will be served – sign up on the Bridge
Roundtable Sessions with Women in Leadership in Finance in Walls Lounge from 10 – 11 a.m.
-Anne Erni, P’20, Chief People Office, Audible Inc.
-Collyn Gilbert, ’95, Managing Director Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc.
-Sue Lattmann ’90, CFO and Treasurer, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
-Holly A. Lissner ’94, Co-Founder and Private Investor, Lissner & Associates
-Deborah Patterson’86 P’19, Senior Vice President, TriState Capital
-Robin Suskind ’94, Managing Director, Keefe Bruyette & Woods, A Stifel Company
-Laura Williamson ’89, Chief Operating Officer, Glenmede
Dress for all events is Business Casual.
Students: To register for individual events and get more details, visit the Bridge.
- Log on Quick Links (CDC) or my Career Center on myBucknell.
- In left navigation blue bar, go to Events > CDC Programs.
- Use keyword or date to search for program.
- Select RSVP for any or all of the programs you would like to attend
This Summit is the cooperation and collaboration of the following areas: the School of Management, Development & Alumni Relations, and the CDC