Summer Session: 2018
June 10th – July 20th
What is ILTM?
- An intense, team-based, six week summer experience
- A highly selective program for students in management, engineering and the liberal arts
- An opportunity to learn more about leadership, technology, management, engineering, global competition, design processes, communication, economics and ethics
- A change to help real organizations solve meaningful and complex problems
Who Can Apply?
- Any Bucknell Sophmore
- Approximately equal numbers of engineering, management and arts & sciences majors will be admitted.
Application Details: Deadline: Thursday, January 4th 2018 at 11:59PM
Learn More: Attend either of the information sessions to find out how you can be a part of ILTM.
- Wednesday, November 15 at 12Noon in Dana 113
- Thursday, November 30 at 12Noon in Dana 113
Contact either co-directors if you have any questions: Professor Eric Martin, or Professor Eric Santanen