Learn how to interview like a pro from industry experts who will share strategies, answer questions and offer tips to help you successfully navigate these important conversations. Open to all Bucknell seniors and juniors – join the Bucknell Parents Board for lunch under the tent during Family Weekend. Don’t miss this once a year opportunity to meet and make connections with Bucknell Parents from a variety of industries!
- September 21, Noon – 1:30 pm (students with 1pm classes are able to attend and leave early to for class)
Family Weekend Tent (by football stadium)
Dress is Business Casual, All majors welcome
Free Lunch, Seating is limited, RSVP first-come, first-served.
A fabulous opportunity to hear tips and learn strategies for navigating a variety of interviewing situations! For Bucknell seniors and juniors, all majors are welcome.
Discussion will include: Sharpening your elevator pitch…Pre-screen interviews: How to make it to the next round…Telling your story: What image/brand do you present to employers?…Types of Interviews (skype, phone, behavioral, case, structured, team-based, etc.)…Closing the conversation successfully
Our Parent Panel of industry experts includes:
First-come, first-served to first 150 students. Please RSVP here:
- Anne Erni P’20, Chief People Officer, Audible
- Anthony Thompson P’20, Financial Advisor, Principal, AllianceBernstein \
- Hillary Mandel P’20, Head of Media, North America IMG
- Avalyn Quick P’19, Leadership/Talent Development & HR Consultant
- Mark Bishof P’19, CEO, Clarabridge
Moderated by John McDermott P’20/P’22, Division Vice President, Verizon with opening remarks from Joy Cronin P’18/’21, Chief Revenue Officer, The Collected Group.
Co-hosted by the Career Development Center and the Bucknell Parents Board. RSVP on the Bridge by Monday 9/17