- 16-24 years old
- Live, go to school, or are employed in the Snyder, Union, or Northumberland County
- Be enrolled in school, employed, or are serving in the military
- Complete Background Checks
Coalition Junior Board Member (12):
- Attend respective coalition meetings
- Participate in a minimum of 4* volunteer opportunities or approved separate coalition involvement per year
- Meet Bimonthly (every other month) with entirety of Junior board to discuss progress with their respective coalitions, share experiences and future opportunities, and plan an annual event.
- Annual event could be a fundraiser, community involved event, collective volunteer event à whatever the Junior Board feels strongly and passionate about.