The Consumer Companies of Johnson & Johnson develop, market and sell beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio includes leading brands, such as: Johnson’s Baby, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Aveeno, Band-Aid, Listerine, Motrin IB, Tylenol, and Zyrtec-D. Please note that upon acceptance of your offer, you would have to take six months (January 2019- June 2019) away from school/ campus to work full-time at one of the Johnson & Johnson campuses and adjust your academic plan accordingly.
As a Marketing Co-op, you will become an integral part of a Consumer Brand Marketing team. You will be involved in aspects of brand management that may include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and/or execute marketing programs and strategies to promote products to consumers, retailers and medical professionals.
- Execute consumer and retail promotions including sampling programs & direct mail.
- Work with creative agencies to build strong consumer communications.
- Analyze category and daring trends, resolve lessons learned and develop strategies to grow within the category.
- Facilitate Copy Clearance submission, feedback and communication.
- Evaluate capabilities and proposals from new vendors.
- Participate in training courses with your peers, which are focused on brand management and other key functional areas.
The ideal candidate should posses the following skill sets: High level of motivation. Demonstrated passion for marketing and/or brand management. Leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus (Current Junior preferred)
- Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Must be willing to commit to entire 6 month time frame – 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residents US Work Authorization
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)