The Freeman College of Management is launching a new summer initiative! The Bucknell Summer Management Institute is an immersive, eight-week residential program dedicated to exposing Arts & Sciences and Engineering students to the basic principles of management. Open only to Bucknell students in the College of Arts & Sciences and the College of Engineering, the Institute features eight classes taught by faculty in the Freeman College of Management and the College of Arts & Sciences.
The Institute will run from May 27, 2019 – July 24, 2019. All courses are credit bearing. The overall cost covers course materials, tuition, housing, and other ancillary activities. Courses will be held on-campus in Academic West classrooms; Monday – Friday in two 3-hour a.m. and p.m. time blocks. (9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm) Are you interested?? SIGN UP HERE!!!
- Management in the 21st Century
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting & Financial Analysis
- Marketing Fundamentals & Digital Media
- Business Analytics & Data Analysis
- The Language of Leadership
- Management Strategy
- Management Consulting, a culmination class that involves a hands-on project with an external organization.
- Matt Bailey
- Neil Boyd
- Tammy Hiller
- Eric Martin
- Ghislaine McDayter
- Curtis Nicholls
- Frances Turner
- Vivienne Wildes
Included in the $12,000 Program Fee:
- Tuition for course credit (2.5 credits)
- On-campus Housing (tentatively Gateways)
- Off-site excursions
- Course Materials
Contact Professor Mihai Banciu at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Are you interested?? SIGN UP HERE!!!