February 5, 2023
Attention to all students pursuing investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business, and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance careers:
Experiential Learning at Bucknell University will be hosting Wall Street Prep’s Technical Interview Prep seminar on Sunday, February 5, 2023.
This intensive 1-day seminar will be led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in corporate valuation modeling methodologies and provides a great opportunity for students to prepare for technical finance interviews.
Sunday, February 5, 2023 (9am to 5pm EST), Holmes Hall 129: Technical Interview Prep seminar
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This seminar is for all students pursuing positions in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, portfolio management, business development, capital markets, and equity & credit research
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS SEMINAR?
- Gain technical knowledge in preparation for IB/finance interviews
- Learn the proper interview strategies to ensure recruiting success
- Fine-tune your knowledge of the corporate valuation methodologies most often tested during interviews
- Gain an unprecedented insider’s view of the interview process
Register via this two-step process:
1. Complete this Google Form: https://forms.gle/kpY9NtNJGd7S4ah88
2. Register online at: https://www.wallstreetprep.com/seminars_university/bucknell-university-020523/
COST PER STUDENT
$25 per student, financial aid is available. Contact Missy Gutkowski at email@example.com to request financial aid.